Love is a Gift

Published by mark on

Welcome to today’s coaching session from MyInspiration4Life.

Today’s session is all about Love! And in an attempt to make love a little more macho I’d like to share a quote about Love from a pretty macho guy.

“I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting”.
~ Sylvester Stallone

flickspire - Love is a Gift
Love is a Gift

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy
If You Liked This Movie... You'll Love
Our Free Newsletter!

Join my FREE Inspirational Newsletter and be one of the first to
see my new inspirational movies plus...

Get FREE Motivating Coaching Sessions from
My Inspiration 4 Life!!

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy

Thank You for Watching!

If you liked this video, Please share it with the world and join me on my mission to inspire and motivate millions of people around the globe.

Together we can make a difference...

It's as easy as sharing just one video at a time, here's how you can help:
  • • Go back to your inbox and share the email & video link with others.

• - Click here to Share this video on Facebook

• - Click here to Tweet this video link to your followers

• • Copy this link and share it with your newsletter/blog subscribers
  • • Use any of the social media or share buttons below

Just the simple act of you sharing this video with a few people could have a profound impact on hundreds, or even thousands of people who you will probably never even meet. How cool is that?

Together we can spread words of Encouragement, Inspiration & Empowerment one video at a time... and wouldn't you agree our world could use a little more "positivity" these days?

Thank You in advance for doing your part in helping make the world a better place...

13 Comments

josephine · October 8, 2013 at 1:29 am

Thank-you very much ,you both do great job
Josephine

Kalpana Bhojwani · October 8, 2013 at 5:20 am

Very true and inspiring. Would like to add that Love is our true nature. We are born with Love , just like the twins in your video who never needed to be taught about love, but the warm hugging was just a natural expression of Love that is our true nature.
So when we express love, we not only make others feel good but we ourselves feel good and happy.

” Love All; Serve All” Sathya Sai Baba

Barbara Cragg · October 9, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Thank you for your great work! As you might note from my website, we are most certainly on the same page. If you at any time wish to collaborate, please feel free to connect! In the meantime, please know that you are making a remarkable difference. A great gift to the planet. :). Much love and kindest regards, Barbara

josephine · October 10, 2013 at 9:17 am

Thank you ,very inspiration ,and that is really true
Josephine

sreedharan · October 17, 2013 at 12:21 pm

In Malayalam a poet has written ” SNEHAMANU AKKHILA SARAM OOZHIYIL ‘ That means the totality of the universe is LOVE .

Ratnasabapathy Manoharan · October 20, 2013 at 8:29 am

I personally feel best way to think positively is to meditate in the “Kriya Yoga” technique. Look within you; you will have the answer.

Roda D Hakim · January 5, 2014 at 8:31 am

I have become a fan of your site, and I am happy reading and watching whatever you send.
In todays world one needs to be reminded of things we take so much for granted…Thanks Roda

Gene Holseth · February 17, 2014 at 8:57 pm

My former personal original business cards and my retirement cards all read, “A FRIEND IS A REFLECTED RAINBOW”. Like said, “BE ONE!”

Russ Pomeroy · June 28, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Part of this has to come from “Real Love” by Greg Baer MD

Elaine Warfield · October 8, 2014 at 5:51 pm

This world we live in would be a much beautiful place if everyone would just love, just love, just love. Listen to the sound. Just love.

miss hannah mockford · November 29, 2014 at 8:41 pm

thank you, you are both lovely people. doing good for people.

MARYANN SERVATI · May 20, 2015 at 5:13 pm

YOU MADE MY DAY!

LOVE IS A GIVING, THE GREATER THE LOVE THE GREATER TE GIVING.

Shelbeegirl · May 20, 2015 at 11:57 pm

This is wonderful! I am pleased with your message.