Failing Your Way to Success

Published by mark on

In these challenging times of crisis, complexity and competition, we need to remember that most great people have suffered through failure, often many times before they have reached their potential.

Yet most people do not achieve a fraction of what they are capable of achieving because they are afraid they will fail. Successful people look at mistakes as outcomes or results, not as failures. On the other hand unsuccessful people look at mistakes as permanent and personal.

Some people who seem to have been born to lose turn out to be the most inspiring examples of the triumph of the human spirit.

So sit back, turn up your speakers enjoy the session and pass it along to those you love and care about!

flickspire - Failing Your Way to Success
Failing Your Way to Success

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy
If You Liked This Movie... You'll Love
Our Free Newsletter!

Join my FREE Inspirational Newsletter and be one of the first to
see my new inspirational movies plus...

Get FREE Motivating Coaching Sessions from
My Inspiration 4 Life!!

Email:
Include me in special offers and the Life Secrets Newsletter
and the GetMyInspiration4Life Newsletter

Privacy Policy

Thank You for Watching!

If you liked this video, Please share it with the world and join me on my mission to inspire and motivate millions of people around the globe.

Together we can make a difference...

It's as easy as sharing just one video at a time, here's how you can help:
  • • Go back to your inbox and share the email & video link with others.

• - Click here to Share this video on Facebook

• - Click here to Tweet this video link to your followers

• • Copy this link and share it with your newsletter/blog subscribers
  • • Use any of the social media or share buttons below

Just the simple act of you sharing this video with a few people could have a profound impact on hundreds, or even thousands of people who you will probably never even meet. How cool is that?

Together we can spread words of Encouragement, Inspiration & Empowerment one video at a time... and wouldn't you agree our world could use a little more "positivity" these days?

Thank You in advance for doing your part in helping make the world a better place...

8 Comments

Vienna Robyn Dannenberg · September 8, 2013 at 9:24 pm

This video is a great reminder to why it pays off to keep moving towards your life’s purpose and continuing DESPITE the challenges facing everyone. We have a choice how to deal with challenges.

Vienna Robyn Dannenberg · September 8, 2013 at 9:27 pm

This is a great video helping us to overcome obstacles and reach our goals by determining our well being.
I greatly recommend what it says.
Enjoy.

Ron · September 9, 2013 at 6:12 am

Just so succint, articulate and truly inspiring, Doug & Dwight. Thank you very much. God Bless.

Eric Timms · December 27, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Any writen word in or about the Gospel , is the way I need to strt my day. !! Please keep up the Good Word and thank you for your daily inspirations.
Sincerely
Eric Timms

Jennifer Obby Eze · December 28, 2013 at 9:25 am

These daily inspirational words are food to my mind and soul,
I read through them every morning and meditate on them.they are truly motivating!
Thanks for the good work.
Regards,
Jennifer O Eze

susan tan · January 2, 2014 at 12:34 am

thanks for the clarity of delivery.

Lt.Loy Oakes, USNR · April 2, 2015 at 1:08 am

It is time for our silent majority to be heard that we refute the present Satanic leadership in this country. For public officials to lie and then demonizing anyone who speaks out is wrong. The President has lied about his birth place and his past is so anti American that he has sealed it from the public. The Liberals and other anti God groups love Evolution but it is a lie. Charles Darwin stated that blacks and indigenous races are inferior and that the intellect of women is inferior to that of males. This makes him a racist and sexist and his Origin of Species is subtitled,”The preservation of favored races in the struggle of life.” Conservative Christians had better start speaking the truth and correct the followers of the Father of Lies.

John · April 9, 2015 at 1:58 am

very inspiring. I need a wife ’cause I have learnt what love is all about, how can I get one ?